ŠKODA AUTO offers its university full-time students the opportunity to gain valuable experience as interns in the Czech Republic´s biggest company
What is your role about?
With the start of production of high-voltage battery systems at the Mlada Boleslav site for the Volkswagen Group, challenges arise in production that should be remedied by taking appropriate measures. During your internship, you will learn how to use problem-solving methods and implement solutions using a project-oriented approach. Work independently right from the start and present your results at various management levels.
What are our requirements?
- Full-time university studies or studies at a Business College (technical)
- Knowledge of English or German - communicative level (English or German level - B2)
- Availability to stay for a period of 6 months
- MS Office, MS Windows and internet knowledge
- Ability to work 2-3 days a week (in accordance with the Head Supervisors)
- Communication, organizational and presentation skills
What can you get from us?
- Reward between CZK 120,- and CZK 180,-/hour (depending on the study phase)
- Possibility to try working with a team of experienced professionals
- Experience of working for the biggest company in the Czech Republic with a good reputation around the word
- Range of practical benefits such as: catering allowance, accommodation in the ŠKODA AUTO dormitory (limited capacity), tours around the plant and ŠKODA AUTO Museum, reduction for purchase of SW and HW Microsoft, HP and IBM and more
- Possibility of career growth within the Student Talent Pool
- Flexible working time (as agreed upon with the supervisor of the trainee program/diploma thesis)
- Possible further cooperation on diploma thesis (according to agreement with the internship program supervisor)